Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Lisa Hartman (Black)

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    6,077 Posts

Lisa Hartman (Black)

Lisa Hartman (born June 1, 1956 in Houston, Texas) is an American actress and singer.

After some minor television appearances, Lisa Hartman starred in the short-lived Bewitched spin-off, Tabitha during 1977-78. She subsequently appeared frequently on television in guest roles, and appeared in the 1981 CBS TV remake of Jacqueline Susann's Valley of the Dolls, as Neely O'Hara.

She then played a major role in the primetime soap Knots Landing, as rock singer Ciji Dunne, during 1982 and 1983. When her television character was murdered, reaction from fans prompted the producers to create a new "look-alike" character for Hartman. She remained with the show until 1986. She then continued to appear in television guest roles, and played the lead in the feature film Where the Boys Are '84.

In 1991, she married country music superstar Clint Black, with whom she has a daughter, Lily Pearl Black, born in 2001.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_Hartman_Black

www.imdb.com/name/nm0004998/
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lisa-H...08042169217968

Came to add a picture to her line...and her line is gone Oh well, starting over
    Last edited by Turtle; June 1st, 2011 at 06:52 AM. Reason: Added info

2. The Following User Says Thank You to butler bill For This Useful Post: mikekim29
  3. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14,298 Posts
    Various (Part 1/2), mostly LQ

Click on Thanks (below left) if you like this post.
    ImageBam and other hosts lose files over time. If you notice missing images in any of my posts, please send me a PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post: mikekim29
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14,298 Posts
    Various (Part 2/2), mostly LQ

ImageBam and other hosts lose files over time. If you notice missing images in any of my posts, please send me a PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post: mikekim29
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14,298 Posts

Bare Essentials / Just Tell Me You Love Me

Four from Bare Essentials, with Gregory Harrison

and one from Just Tell Me You Love Me

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post: mikekim29
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    264 Posts

Re: Lisa Hartman

Shape magazine june 1985. Scans from my copy of the magazine. Best quality I can get. Some were pretty small.. Printing removed from cover.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to pygar For This Useful Post: beechray