Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Amber Benson

Thanks Given
    Thanks
    Thanks Received
    Was Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

Amber Benson

Amber Nicole Benson (born January 8, 1977) is an American actress, writer, film director, and film producer. She is best known for her role as Tara Maclay on the TV series Buffy the Vampire Slayer, but has also directed, produced and starred in her own films Chance (2002) and Lovers, Liars & Lunatics (2006). She is also co-director with Adam Busch of the upcoming film Drones.

http://amberfan112820.tripod.com/

2. The Following User Says Thank You to brenttrent For This Useful Post: mikekim29
  3. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14,306 Posts
    Note: Post edited to include the pictures being discussed here.
    --Curmudgeon

Quote Originally Posted by Gardwin
    Some side boob on display...
    Thanks for that, Gardwin. This is the most comfortable I've seen Amber with her body. Too bad she's not smiling as well, because she uses it all when she smiles. It's not just her mouth, or her face, but her neck stretches, her shoulders go back, and she turns her hands out as well. It's as if her smile is just too powerful to be contained.

I first saw this in the episode of BtVS when Tara's family came to visit her at U.C. Sunnydale on her 20th birthday. At the end, Buffy said to them (of Tara): "She's family." And Tara smiled -- really smiled -- for the first time, and I fell in love with the character.

\/

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post:: lionsfan, mikekim29
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    133 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardwin
    Some side boob on display...
    Thanks for that, Gardwin. This is the most comfortable I've seen Amber with her body. Too bad she's not smiling as well, because she uses it all when she smiles. It's not just her mouth, or her face, but her neck stretches, her shoulders go back, and she turns her hands out as well. It's as if her smile is just too powerful to be contained.

I first saw this in the episode of BtVS when Tara's family came to visit her at U.C. Sunnydale on her 20th birthday. At the end, Buffy said to them (of Tara): "She's family." And Tara smiled -- really smiled -- for the first time, and I fell in love with the character.

\/
    I gotta admit, I was a little dissappointed at first when I saw she'd lost weight after BtVS. One of the reasons I liked her was she's a very sexy woman who happened to be naturally curvy and was a good contrast to the other characters. She looked a little emaciated at first but you're right, she seems comfortable now. I know what you mean about the smile too, personally I always liked that crooked half smile of hers

Quote Originally Posted by rainstlin
    You are my god.
    Yes I am. Now go forth and spread the Word.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Gardwin For This Useful Post: mikekim29
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14,306 Posts
    Various, including Stuff shoot

Click on Thanks (below left) if you like this post.
    ImageBam and other hosts lose files over time. If you notice missing images in any of my posts, please send me a PM.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post:: hammy, lionsfan, mikekim29
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14,306 Posts

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Tara getting her mystical tattoo in Buffy the Vampire Slayer

ImageBam and other hosts lose files over time. If you notice missing images in any of my posts, please send me a PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post: mikekim29
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14,306 Posts
    Amber singing "Touch Me" (aka "Creature of the Night") at VH-1's celebrity karaoke tribute to The Rocky Horror Picture Show.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post:: hammy, mikekim29
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    37 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ingsoc
    Bikini scene from the movie"7 Things To Do Before I'm 30"

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-EhDXMDfE7E

Does anyone have the screencaps of this scene?

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prof_maxwell For This Useful Post:: hammy, mikekim29
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheLorax For This Useful Post:: hammy, lionsfan, mikekim29
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    101 Posts

Re: Amber Benson

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ingsoc For This Useful Post:: hammy, hubb, lionsfan, mikekim29
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    3,108 Posts

Re: Amber Benson

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lip For This Useful Post:: hammy, hubb, Ingsoc, mikekim29, stufarq
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    888 Posts

Amber Benson, Chloe Griffin, Labanna Babalon and Peaches - Desire will set you free (

Amber Benson, Chloe Griffin, Labanna Babalon and Peaches - Desire will set you free (2015) - 720p - nude

245 MB - mp4 - 1280 x 688 - 07:23 min

https://filejoker.net/l3f7vqabdvi2

23. The Following User Says Thank You to kalle04 For This Useful Post: mikekim29