Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Charlotte Gee

anonymous0 Guest

Charlotte Gee

A thread to my ALL-TIME favourite british model, sadly retired, but new material (to me) has been found recently which has prompted a thread in search of completing my collection.

totally stunning imho and can vary from arty (domai / phillipe baud) to sensual (simonscans / girlfolio) to ruder but not continental (KPC, teendreams, ukbabes).

SO here is a start - i mean to post loads starting here with early sets i found this evening thanks to another forum member.

enjoy - i always do enjoy looking at her. please feel free to post what you have! i will appreciate it!

thanks in advance

... last 1 plus a link.

now, i only found this a couple of days ago and wow! it's definitely the most erotic stuff i've seen her do and i'm not sure which site or photographer these are from. link only but it is safe - i havn't signed up for the dialer programme as i don't trust these things. if anyone has these pics - pop 'em on here, you;d make me happy!!

http://www.adultsport.co.uk/babes/charlottegee.htm
    and a yah** group i contribute to regularly - /group/charlotte-gee

Last edited by Turtle; August 26th, 2012 at 11:19 AM.

2. # ADS

anonymous0 Guest
    Last edited by Turtle; August 26th, 2012 at 11:29 AM.