Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Nancy Sinatra

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Nancy Sinatra

Nancy Sandra Sinatra (born June 8, 1940) is an American singer and actress. She is the daughter of singer/actor Frank Sinatra, and remains best known for her 1966 signature hit "These Boots Are Made for Walkin'".

Other defining recordings include "Sugar Town", the 1967 number one "Somethin' Stupid" (a duet with her father), the title song from the James Bond film You Only Live Twice, several collaborations with Lee Hazlewood, and her cover of Cher's "Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)" (lyrics and music by Sonny Bono), which features during the opening sequence of Quentin Tarantino's Kill Bill.

Sinatra began her career as a singer and actress in the early 1960s, but initially achieved success only in Europe and Japan. In early 1966 she had a transatlantic number-one hit with "These Boots Are Made for Walkin'", which showed her provocative but good-natured style, and which popularized and made her synonymous with go-go boots. The promo clip featured a big-haired Sinatra and six young women in tight tops, go-go boots and mini-skirts. The song was written by Lee Hazlewood, who wrote and produced most of her hits and sang with her on several duets, including the critical and cult favorite "Some Velvet Morning". In 1966 and 1967, Sinatra charted with 13 titles, all of which featured Billy Strange as arranger and conductor.

Sinatra also had a brief acting career in the mid-60s including a co-starring role with Elvis Presley in the movie Speedway, and with Peter Fonda in The Wild Angels.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nancy_Sinatra

www.imdb.com/name/nm0005434/
    www.nancysinatra.com/
    http://www.myspace.com/nancysinatra
    http://twitter.com/nancysinatra

Last edited by Turtle; May 25th, 2011 at 12:29 PM. Reason: Info added

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fictional_man For This Useful Post: gryphondo
  3. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    18,497 Posts

Re: Nancy Sinatra

LQ's from Playboy I think

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Turtle For This Useful Post:: geoph13, gryphondo, STERRY1960
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    18,497 Posts

Nancy Sinatra - Album covers!

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Turtle For This Useful Post:: gryphondo, Ramenka, STERRY1960
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    18,497 Posts

Last edited by Turtle; August 16th, 2013 at 07:58 AM. Reason: Replaced pics

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Turtle For This Useful Post: gryphondo
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    18,497 Posts

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Turtle For This Useful Post:: butler bill, gryphondo, Ramenka, STERRY1960
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14,306 Posts

The Last of the Secret Agents

In The Last of the Secret Agents, Nancy's dress is torn off by a refrigerator.

Click on Thanks (below left) if you like this post.
    ImageBam and other hosts lose files over time. If you notice missing images in any of my posts, please send me a PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post: Babeuf
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14,306 Posts

Playboy

ImageBam and other hosts lose files over time. If you notice missing images in any of my posts, please send me a PM.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post:: Babeuf, homoaquarius
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14,306 Posts
    Various

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post:: Babeuf, egm253, homoaquarius