Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Tuesday Weld

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    6,077 Posts

Tuesday Weld

Tuesday Weld (born Susan Ker Weld, August 27, 1943) is an American actress.

Weld began her acting career as a child, and progressed to more mature roles during the late 1950s. She won a Golden Globe Award for Most Promising Female Newcomer in 1960. Over the following decade she established a career playing dramatic roles in films.

As a featured performer in supporting roles, her work was acknowledged with nominations for a Golden Globe Award for Play It As It Lays (1972), an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for Looking for Mr. Goodbar (197, an Emmy Award for The Winter of Our Discontent (1983), and a BAFTA for Once Upon a Time in America (1984).

Since the end of the 1980s, her acting appearances have been infrequent. (IMDb) (Wikipedia)

Tuesday Weld from Dobie Gillis
    One of my first TV loves The show stared, I think, Dwane Hickman and Bob ( Gilligan ) Denver. Tuesday played Thalia Menninger, whom Dobie lusted after but never got :P

Last edited by Curmudgeon; October 4th, 2012 at 07:31 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to butler bill For This Useful Post:: mikekim29, Ramenka, SOB
  3. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Re: Tuesday Weld

'Serial'

also, with Sally Kellerman

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SOB For This Useful Post:: butler bill, JeromeKersey, mikekim29
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14,310 Posts

Thief

Some nice pokies in these vidcaps from Thief

Click on Thanks (below left) if you like this post.
    ImageBam and other hosts lose files over time. If you notice missing images in any of my posts, please send me a PM.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post:: butler bill, mikekim29, widewilly