Thread: Underage Fakes

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Underage Fakes

I thought I might mention as some stars approach the age where head shots will not be necessary that there are some stars that still have underage fakes floating around the internet. These include Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, Jamie Lynn Spears, Katherine Heigl and Alicia Silverstone. There is also a thread in the celebrity news about Emma Watson suing someone for posting an underage fake of her.
    Someone is always counting

2. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Re: Underage Fakes

I tell you something. All the other non archive fake boards boards still require Headshots for them. Reason being is there's so many headshots of them when they were UA. Emma Watson and Jennifer Lawrence are 21 and up. and your fake is removed with no headshot. By saying no headshots are required for these celebs is asking for UA fakes to be posted here.

Whats wrong with posting head shot? Should be no problem if you did your fake right and know its legal. Should be no problem. Just a safety back up for all the members and fakirs.
    HS Verification for Jennifer/sig: Esquire Magazine Outtakes, 2010

"Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted."

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    3,031 Posts

For the record gentlemen, we've had the following rule in play longer than most, if not all of the fake boards on the net have been around:

"3. (a) Don't post photos of girls under 18 years old!
    ....(b) When posting fakes of any 18-21 year old celebrity, model, etc. you are required to post the original legal Head Shot used for that fake. Any fakes of 18-21 year old celebs, models, etc. that are not supplied with the orginial legal Head Shot will be deleted immediately!! If you can't supply the legal Head Shot, don't post the fake! Additionally, do not include any underage pics of anyone in the fake, even if they're clothed."

Anyone who has read the rules will be aware of this rule. I've personally whacked several fake posts over the last 8 years that didn't include the HS when the celeb fell into the critical age category. Nonetheless, thank you for your concern fellas. Feel free to report any UA fakes that we've missed.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

There are sites like cfakes, onlythebestfakes & scottss that do not require a head shot and I have spotted a couple of UA fakes that were missed by the moderators which were only removed after I reported them. Some of the fakes I have reported would have been easily missed if the movie caps weren't recognizable.
    Someone is always counting

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    3,031 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by depravo View Post
    There are sites like cfakes, onlythebestfakes & scottss that do not require a head shot and I have spotted a couple of UA fakes that were missed by the moderators which were only removed after I reported them. Some of the fakes I have reported would have been easily missed if the movie caps weren't recognizable.
    You're telling us nothing that we don't already know depravo, including your diligent reports, so I really don't see the point other than being redundant. For the record, cfakes fakes are not allowed on this board. I've whacked hundreds of them over the years and members have been banned for continuing to violate the rule not allowing them. You needn't remind me or anyone else that some posts have gone unnoticed until someone like yourself has brought it to our attention. Trust me, you have no idea of how many posts get whacked during the course of a week and how many infractions are meted out before someone makes a report. They are legion. Mostly because members don't read the rules or just don't care. The latter generally get banned in short order. Sometimes things get missed, given the volume of posts and the limited time of the active mods and that's why we have the report function. That way diligent members like yourself can point out infractions that we may have missed or not got to as yet. We appreciate your help and the many other members who have made reports to us. Thank you for your support.
    Last edited by gryphondo; June 23rd, 2012 at 06:11 AM. Reason: corrected typo

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by depravo View Post
    cfakes, OTBF and scottss are archive boards. Archive boards often only contain fakes. I'm actually surprised that this archive board actually cares about the headshot rule, a little bit. Is lacking in some areas. I tend not to collect any fakes from the areas its lacking. That's my safety precaution.

HS Verification for Jennifer/sig: Esquire Magazine Outtakes, 2010

"Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted."