Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Hillary Rodham Clinton

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Hillary Rodham Clinton

Allow me to come to the defense of the honorable senator from New York. I've had a crush on Hillary for years. So has filmmaker Michael Moore. He once compared her to a slightly older version of Sharon Stone. Even Sharon Stone thinks Hillary is sexy. She recently commented to the press ""I think Hillary Clinton is fantastic. But I think it is too soon for her to run. This may sound odd, but a woman should be past her sexuality when she runs. Hillary still has sexual power, and I don't think people will accept that. It's too threatening."

Just a few pics highlighting the Senator's ever-blossoming beauty - from young hippie chick, to up-and-coming lawyer to our nation's First Lady and, finally, U.S. Senator and presidential candidate. In my opinion, Hillary has aged with tremendous grace.

Last edited by Dantithesis; August 15th, 2022 at 08:21 PM. Reason: DILs

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LatinaLover For This Useful Post: Anation
  3. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Supposedly, there was a photographer that took pictures of thousands of volunteering Ivy League students to study human postures. So of each subject, photos of the front, side, and rear were taken. Supposedly, among the volunteer models who later became famous were Diane Sawyer, Meryl Streep, and Hillary Rodham Clinton.