Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: christinamodel finally nude!!!!

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    133 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddycoold
    why isn't there a thread for her?
    Oh lord... She's on the Banned List, don't blame us, blame those nice people who run her site and threatened us with legal action if we didn't take down every image of her posted on this forum. Big bullys...

2. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    that sucks
    Sig exceeds 100 character limit. Turtle.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardwin
    Oh lord... She's on the Banned List, don't blame us, blame those nice people who run her site and threatened us with legal action if we didn't take down every image of her posted on this forum. Big bullys...
    So we can't post those incredibly hot dance videos she does??? In the words for Ford Fairlane "it's like masturbating with a cheese grater, slightly amusing but very painful."

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    3,905 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kdiddy745
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardwin
    So we can't post those incredibly hot dance videos she does??? In the words for Ford Fairlane "it's like masturbating with a cheese grater, slightly amusing but very painful."
    Ouch!!!

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    133 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kdiddy745
    So we can't post those incredibly hot dance videos she does???
    Oh come one! What could be sexier than a plain looking girl with sagging breasts shuffling uncomfortably from side to side?! She dances like Joey in Friends...

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    her dancing is terrible but before she lost weight her breasts were prime

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    133 Posts
    On a side note for all you Christina Model fans, one of her latest tits-out videos reportedly features her talking about appearing with men soon. Also quoted as using the phrase "fan fucks".

Just thought you might want to keep an eye out for that...

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Re: I saw the latest videos

Quote Originally Posted by Darish
    I have seen her latest videos. They are in High Def and she isn't dancing in them anymore. In one of them, She extends an invitation to both females and males to join her for shoots. However, if you go to her join page, you will notice that she has a statement that reads: "* This Site Contains Adult Material * A Sexy R rated Site." Now the last time I checked, "R" ratings do not allow beaver shots in them. yet that is what she seems to be insinuating. It could be just a draw to bring in old members, But one thing makes me think that MAYBE she just might go all out for us eventually because she is getting older, finding herself sexually. I have the .wav file of her saying this, But out of fear of being banned from this excellent forum, I can only offer it to you if you pm me. Same goes for the HD vids in there entirety. at any rate, if you want to know whats going on with her, just go to her join page. She explains everything in it and offers free previews of the HD vids.

Cheers.
    I have seen the second half of the sun bath video. ITS PATHETIC. She STILL goes out of her way to ensure you see no snatch. I'm pretty certain that if that is what you are hoping for, FORGET IT. She isn't gonna change. It must be ugly or something...maybe she has a third labia or something, because its like she has some sort of complex about showing her pussy. and i heard the invitation to the guys, didn't hear any words close to " FAN FUCKS " in it as Gardwin eludes.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Damn, i have a video of her she's wearing a see-through thong and rubbing her pussy with a smal dildo.. The pussy-piercing is clearly to see.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    are you blind?

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    There seems to be quite a few pics of her with her puppies out on the internet now. However, she's not great looking, as one commenter posted 'she’s a hound, a fat hound, a fat mongoloid hound'.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by private14
    There seems to be quite a few pics of her with her puppies out on the internet now. However, she's not great looking, as one commenter posted 'she’s a hound, a fat hound, a fat mongoloid hound'.
    by ur opinion sure but tons of people think shes hot, thats why shes popular

Page 2 of 2 First 12