Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: christinamodel finally nude!!!!

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

christinamodel finally nude!!!!

Well, not NUDE, but we finally see the tits (with nothing blocking them). I know we cannot post pics of her here, but I just thought I'd start a conversation and give all christinamodel fans a heads up. October 10th was a monumental day on the website. She finally let them free!!! The latest member video clip has her flashing them for all to finally see. The video was from the current photo shoot for photo sets that will be released starting in November. Apparently the new photo sets will display the rack we've been waiting to see for years. In the video clip she only has them out for about 10 seconds, bit it's better than nothing. It's a shame though because over the years she has lost some weight and her tits are not nearly as big as they used to be. But according to her site she is gaining again so hopefully she'll get her chest back and her curves back. Just thought I'd let everyone know!

2. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Re: christinamodel finally nude!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lookingsyracuse
    Well, not NUDE, but we finally see the tits (with nothing blocking them). I know we cannot post pics of her here, but I just thought I'd start a conversation and give all christinamodel fans a heads up. October 10th was a monumental day on the website. She finally let them free!!! The latest member video clip has her flashing them for all to finally see. The video was from the current photo shoot for photo sets that will be released starting in November. Apparently the new photo sets will display the rack we've been waiting to see for years. In the video clip she only has them out for about 10 seconds, bit it's better than nothing. It's a shame though because over the years she has lost some weight and her tits are not nearly as big as they used to be. But according to her site she is gaining again so hopefully she'll get her chest back and her curves back. Just thought I'd let everyone know!

after i downloaded the video i was like "it's about time". it's a pretty lengthy file to download and it was split in two which made me angry, rapidshare. i guess she realized she was getting stale and repetitive that she finally just let them out fully. i always hated it when she had something that was see thru covering them. but why did she take this long to just do it? tease.
    What doesn't kill you. Simply makes you STRANGER!

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    18,488 Posts
    I guess after over 600 sets without flashing yer boobs, people were leaving her site in droves.
    She probably twigged that showing her tits might lure some punters back in.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    i'm no fan of hers but i've seen clips of her with her boobs out before, probably slips though

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Hopefully she'll do complete videos with no top now.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    178 Posts
    after viewing the video i will say that christina has lost a lot of weight. her breasts have also gotten smaller.

the vid is a 178mb file and is only a little over 12 minutes. she finally shows them off at the very end of the vid but only for a short while. she constantly keeps using her hands to hold them up and never releases them but they are seen. its a nice vid but i got frustrated cuz you have to wait over 10 minutes for the puppies to come out. i had to forward thru her clunky dancing.
    What doesn't kill you. Simply makes you STRANGER!

with "the others" on the other side of the island
    Thanks Given
    Thanks
    Thanks Received
    Was Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    We've been waiting a long time for this.
    Can't wait for November to roll around.
    The new stuff should be awesome! (hopefully)

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Great model but should have got them out when she was in her prime. She can put the weight back on (hurrah!) but won't regain her more youthful charm. Still, good news all round.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Watch it at 5x fast forward. You get a laugh and still get to see the titties at the end.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    I honnestly don't see how she can have back her lost customers; it's a bit late for that. Especially if she (or at least her incompetent manager) makes absolutely no advertising about it.. It might peek for a couple months but soon people will realize that there's not much more about it and will leave again.
    Hopefully she'll keep losing customers and will go full nude at some point. One can always hope.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Way too late, she doesn't even look like her most saturated pictures anymore. They should have struck while the iron was hot.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Actually her site is doing fine she hasnt lost any members thats not why she is showing her boobs. She just decided it was time. and yea she has lost weight but she has been through alot latley with the divorce and all she is trying to gain it back =)

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    is her stuff allowed on this site, i never see her

read the banned thread for banned women! she IS on the banned list.
    echoes
    Sig exceeds 100 character limit. Turtle.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I saw the latest videos

I have seen her latest videos. They are in High Def and she isn't dancing in them anymore. In one of them, She extends an invitation to both females and males to join her for shoots. However, if you go to her join page, you will notice that she has a statement that reads: "* This Site Contains Adult Material * A Sexy R rated Site." Now the last time I checked, "R" ratings do not allow beaver shots in them. yet that is what she seems to be insinuating. It could be just a draw to bring in old members, But one thing makes me think that MAYBE she just might go all out for us eventually because she is getting older, finding herself sexually. I have the .wav file of her saying this, But out of fear of being banned from this excellent forum, I can only offer it to you if you pm me. Same goes for the HD vids in there entirety. at any rate, if you want to know whats going on with her, just go to her join page. She explains everything in it and offers free previews of the HD vids.

Cheers.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    why isn't there a thread for her?
    Sig exceeds 100 character limit. Turtle.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last