Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Russell Brand and Jonathan Ross Abuse Andrew Sachs

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    3,612 Posts

Russell Brand and Jonathan Ross Abuse Andrew Sachs

Hear the two bum bandits peddling their "humour"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7IHJ66wj9g

2. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    3,612 Posts
    Ofcom has said it will investigate the offensive phone calls made by Jonathan Ross and Russell Brand to veteran actor Andrew Sachs.
    The calls, made for a BBC radio show, ingvolved a claim that Brand had slept with the Fawlty Towers actor's granddaughter Georgina Baillie, 23.

The presenters also joked that the actor might kill himself as a result.

Ross, 47, has since issued a personal apology, with Brand, 33, following suit.

A spokeswoman for the media watchdog, which has received complaints about the incident, confirmed Ofcom has decided to investigate.

Sources also said that a senior editorial figure signed off the pre-recorded Radio 2 programme.

Pressure has been mounting for the BBC to take further action over the incident, which the corporation has apologised for.

The Daily Mail reported that a producer named Nic Philps had been given the responsibility of calling Sachs to check if he would be happy for the messages to go out.

But a source also said that an un-named senior figure gave the broadcast the go-ahead.

The BBC received more than 1,500 complaints, including phone calls and emails, and there have been calls for the pair to be taken off air or sacked.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    18,501 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by spike70
    The BBC received more than 1,500 complaints, including phone calls and emails, and there have been calls for the pair to be taken off air or sacked.
    Sounds like a good idea, they're both overpaid buffoons full of their own excrement.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    after hearing it, they didn't do that much anyways
    media are making it headline news

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    And as an aside, here is the granddaughter in question, Georgina Baillie, aka "Voluptua" http://salvationgroup.com/satanic/sluts/voluptua.htm I would, I'm just saying.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    133 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ITN
    Russell Brand has said he will resign from his Radio 2 show over lewd phone calls made to actor Andrew Sachs.

Brand said in a statement that he took "complete responsibility" for the incident and that he got "caught up in the moment".

The announcement came after Jonathan Ross publicly apologised for his part in the prank calls made to the 78-year-old Fawlty Towers star.

Ross, who was earlier suspended by the BBC along with Brand, said: "I am deeply sorry and greatly regret the upset and distress that my juvenile and thoughtless remarks on the Russell Brand Show have caused.

"I have not issued a statement previously because it was my intention and desire to offer an apology to all those offended on my Friday night programme. However, it was a stupid error of judgment on my part, and I offer a full apology."

The message, left during a pre-recorded radio show, featured boasts from Brand about his sexual relationship with Sachs' granddaughter Georgina Baillie and jokes from the presenters that the veteran actor might kill himself after the revelation.

Speaking outside his London home, Sachs said he was "not surprised" the pair had been suspended but said he was not planning to take the matter up with the police.

He said the pair had got it "badly wrong" and made a "poor team", but he was not seeking revenge. Sachs said the matter was "very upsetting" not just for himself, but for his wife, who is ill in hospital, and other members of his family.

"I'm very sorry it happened. These things happen, people get things wrong, in this case they got it badly wrong," he added.

BBC Director General Mark Thompson said: "I would like to add my own personal and unreserved apology to Andrew Sachs, his family and to licence fee payers for the completely unacceptable broadcast on BBC Radio 2."

Miss Baillie, 23, branded the high-earning presenters "cruel sickos", saying: "What's funny about humiliating a lovely old man who has never harmed anyone in his life? My grandfather is really upset and says he wants the whole situation to end.

"They (Brand and Ross) should at least pay for what they've done with their jobs."

Miss Baillie said she felt "totally and utterly exposed and betrayed" by the calls and has threatened that she could make an official complaint to police, but admitted she had slept with Brand.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    1,433 Posts
    you got to be joking..........he is without a doubt one of the biggest idiots to work in tv ..EVER.He is a middle class snob who ponces about laughing at his own childlike excuse for humour.His head is so far up his own ass its unbelieveable.
    Actually that applies to both of them..........wannabee's

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    I'm not a particularly big fan of Russell Brand (I do like Johnathan Ross though), but as a general rule: People who write or phone to complain about a TV or Radio show can frankly get fucked. People who complain about a TV show or Radio show which they didnt even watch/hear can get fucked hard and dry. If you dont like it, there is a button right there on your TV or radio that makes it go away. I call it the "off" button. Its what I use when russell brand is on TV. I either turn it off, or just watch something else, I dont waste time thinking about it. I dont like him, others do, and thats fine by me.