Thread: honest question

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

honest question

I was just wondering what's up with all the fakes of celebs being tied up. Seems there are way more of these type than anything else. I'm not trying to bust anyone's chops or anything I just really didn't think there were that many people who got off on tying people up.

2. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    6,078 Posts
    We have a wide variety of fakes here.
    Some times it reflects the members tastes, and sometimes it is just something that a member found and posted.
    You find hairy armpit fakes, gigundus tit fakes and all kinds of wierd fakes.
    Look at some of the stuff that Gryph posts and it will make you want to barf.
    It is all in good fun.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    1,433 Posts
    I guess 95% of these fakes are made by a select few fakirs.......BC & TT being the most prominent.Since they are turning them out on a daily basis they tend to appear to be more than it seems.
    Admittedly certain celebs do have a fair amount.....smg,hannigan etc..but that I think being because they are popular with most fake fans in general anyway.

Gardwin is by far the largest poster....and when you consider he has roughly 18,000 posts...his contribution alone would in account explain the regular consistent amount.
    It might not be everybodies type of fake but they are still fakes and you will find there are a few fake forum and numerous yahoo groups dedicated to these type of fakes.

Personally I dont have much interest in these but have done the occasional one or two just for the heck of it...............remeber...Variety is the Spice of Life