Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Chelsea Lately a night or 2 ago

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Chelsea Lately a night or 2 ago

I was flipping through the channels and landed on Chelsea Handler's show "Chelsea Lately" and during the round table thingy, it was Chelsea, 2 other ladies and the guy with the red fluffy hair... the other 2 ladies and the guy, apparently had to be on camera topless.

I was wondering if anyone else saw that episode, and if they think the 2 ladies were actually topless or faking it [for those wondering, E! used holiday type censoring over where their breasts and nipples are at]
    ~MEOW~

2. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by killa
    I don't think they were. I saw that and I noticed that one girl had a black top on hidden by the censor to make her look topless. If you looked closely you could see part of it.
    i did see that, but it looked liked she had just pull it down instead of off, cause when she brought up her leg, if you looked closely you can see the skin just below and between her breasts... can't wait for this season to go on to dvd, cause i'd buy it just to see the episode and if there is an uncensored version or something
    ~MEOW~

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    55 Posts
    Anyone have a vid of this that they can share???