Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Controversial Miss California gets the sack

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    3,793 Posts

Controversial Miss California gets the sack

Miss California, who nearly lost her crown after a row about gay marriage, has been fired for violating her contract. Controversial Miss California gets the sack .Carrie Prejean, 22, got the sack after "failing to fulfil her duties". It follows the uproar caused by her anti-same-sex marriage comments and revelations that she posed topless at the age of 17.

Prejean had been asked by judge and web gossip Perez Hilton if every US state should legalise gay marriage. Five states have recently legalised same-sex unions after California banned the practise in a referendum last November.

She responded: "In my country, in my family, I do believe that marriage should be between a man and a woman. No offence to anybody out there. But that's how I was raised."

Pageant director Keith Lewis said: "This was a decision based solely on contract violations including Ms Prejean's unwillingness to make appearances on behalf of the Miss California USA organisation."

Donald Trump, who owns the contest and had stood by Prejean, backed her dismissal.He said: "I told Carrie she needed to get back to work and honour her contract with the Miss California USA organisation and I gave her the opportunity to do so. Unfortunately it just doesn't look like it's going to happen and I offered Keith my full support in making this decision.

"Carrie is a beautiful young woman and I wish her well as she pursues other interests."

First runner-up Tami Farrell will now take on the Miss California crown.

2. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks
    Thanks Received
    Was Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Hope that bigot bitch enjoys flipping burgers.