Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Michael Jackson dead - age 50

Thanks Given
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    1 Post

Michael Jackson dead - age 50

TMZ is reporting that Michael Jackson has died after suffering a heart attack. He was 50. This is unconfirmed from other sources as yet.

We've just learned Michael Jackson has died. He was 50.

Michael suffered a cardiac arrest earlier this afternoon at his Holmby Hills home and paramedics were unable to revive him. We're told when paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back.

A source tells us Jackson was dead when paramedics arrived.

Once at the hospital, the staff tried to resuscitate him but he was completely unresponsive.

We're told one of the staff members at Jackson's home called 911.

La Toya ran in the hospital sobbing after Jackson was pronounced dead.

Michael is survived by three children: Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr., Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince "Blanket" Michael Jackson II.
    Can we make Google our new God? It brings people together in a way that religion never did and provides answers that religion never will.

2. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    1 Post
    Me neither Jazz. I only bought Thriller when I was in high school for Vincent Price. Unfortunately, his death has overshadowed that of Farah Fawcett. Never liked her much either.

My apologies to the Mods for originally posting in the wrong forum. I wanted to be the first to break the news (I'm so rarely first in anything) that I just posted in the forum I was most familiar with. Won't happen again.

AD42
    Can we make Google our new God? It brings people together in a way that religion never did and provides answers that religion never will.