Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: 'Brad and Angelina split'

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    18,460 Posts

'Brad and Angelina split'

'Brad and Angelina split' according to reports

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are rumoured to have split, according to reports in at least two Sunday papers this morning.

The Sunday Times says the couple have already signed legal papers to pave the way for a separation involving £205 million, as well as joint custody of their six children.

However, there is still no confirmation from either of the couple's representatives.

Brad is reported to have full access to the couples three biological children, Shiloh, Knox and Vivienne, as well as their three adopted children, Maddox, Zahara and Pax.

Rumours have been circulating for months, if not years, that all has not been well in the Brangelina camp.

The pair were significantly absent at the Golden Globes last week, despite Brad's film Inglourious Basterds being up for an award.

He was also spotted out solo on Friday at the Hope For Haiti Now earthquake relief fund-raising event.

The Hollywood golden couple fell for each other on the set of Mr and Mrs Smith in 2004, though Angelina denied breaking up Brad's marriage to friends star Jennifer Aniston.

2. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    99 Posts
    hmmm... i can consul her...

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    "Nurr, this SUX!" OTOH, "Sunday papers" is about the same as "the sheeps entrails I sacrificed to Satan" in the reliability department, so who knows...?

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    The report I heard said that they talked to lawyers about how to split their finances and children. They haven't split.