Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Jennifer Aniston Clears Up Rumors She Filmed A Topless Scene For 'Horrible Bosses'

Thanks Given
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    1 Post

Jennifer Aniston Clears Up Rumors She Filmed A Topless Scene For 'Horrible Bosses'

Jennifer Aniston is clearing up the rumor that a topless scene was filmed and cut out of her upcoming film, "Horrible Bosses," one that sees her wearing a dentist's coat with no shirt underneath.

"I have [no] idea where those rumors started, but it's a good rumor," Jennifer told the Chicago Sun Times in an article published on Sunday.

According to the paper, there is another rumor suggesting that the scene will appear on the DVD when the film eventually leaves theaters.

"Not true at all," Jennifer laughed, swatting back the second rumor. "Where do these things start?"

In "Horrible Bosses," due out on July 8, Jennifer plays a bad, bad boss -- Dr. Julia Harris, D.D.S. -- who sexually harasses her dental assistant, Dale, played by Charlie Day.

On Monday night's "Chelsea Lately," Jennifer told her friend, host Chelsea Handler, she loved every minute of it.

"I enjoyed it thoroughly. I really, really did," the actress laughed.

2. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Re: Jennifer Aniston Clears Up Rumors She Filmed A Topless Scene For 'Horrible Bosses

I think there was a thing about her appearing topless in a test screen version of another
    upcoming movie called Wanderlust and maybe people have just mixed them up.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to defrabbit For This Useful Post: mikekim29