Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Paris Hilton Puts Career Before Babies

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    3,509 Posts

Paris Hilton Puts Career Before Babies

The hotel heiress – who is rumoured to be dating musician DJ Afrojack - has recently moved into the real estate business, working with Philippines based companies Azure and Century Properties to design a beach club, and claims she is dedicated to putting the business side of her life first.

She said: "Eventually one day I want to have my own family, get married and have children, but right now I'm just focussing on my business. And also involved in charity work, I've been doing charity since I was a little girl.

"I thank god everyday and think that it's important to give back and also lend my voice to those in need.

"One of the reasons God makes celebrities or other people is to give back, and to be able to use it in a positive way."

Paris, 30, said moving into property is one of the proudest moments in her life, as it won the approval of her grandfather, Hilton hotel chain founder Conrad Hilton.

Speaking at a press conference in Manila in the Philippines, she added: "I have 17 product lines, I have released an album, I'm doing a second one, writing books, doing movies, acting, I've really done it all. But this is the one project I'm most proud about because real estate runs is something that runs in my blood.

"My great grandfather started the Hilton hotel chain, and created his own legacy, and that's what I'm doing now and I feel so proud. My grandfather called me a couple of days ago when he heard about this project and he just said, 'I'm so proud of you, you're my eldest granddaughter and you've achieved so much success and to see you now developing your own real estate is so amazing.' It just made me feel so proud to get that call from my grandfather as a businessman."

2. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    7,838 Posts

Re: Paris Hilton Puts Career Before Babies

Does not hurt to have a grandfather worth billions to be able to do all the things she thinks she has done.