Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Playboy News Thread

Thanks Given
    Thanks
    Thanks Received
    Was Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

Playboy News Thread

Just an idea i've had...... here we can post info about which celebs are going to pose for playboy.............. as I never know untill the pics are out....... also rumors for celebs that aree considering posing, hope this takes off

2. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Well I just checked the playboy web page and it says that Jose Canseco's (for those who don't know who he is he's a baseball player) ex-wife is going to pose in the september issue.

Thanks Given
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Wwe Diva

There has been an agrrement with the wwe for another wwe diva to pose for playboy, Acording to Jim Ross, this wil come as a suprise to the wwe fans............ just wonddering who people think it could be. Here's my 2 cents

Trish....... Nope no chance in hell
    Stacy....... Has been asked in the past but always said no.
    Victoria...... Has said many times that she wishes to pose.
    Lita............ Doesn't really want to, but it would fit with her charracter she is playing on screen atm.

Shamael...... Booker T's wife, Now that would be shocking.
    Marie............ Has not made a comment.
    Torrie............ Posed before, but again, that wouldn't be shocking.
    Christy........... As above
    Ashley............ The new diva winner... bt would that be shocking enough

My bets are on Sharmel or Victoria.... what do you people think?

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    133 Posts
    1. Trish and Stacy have said No at every available oppurtunity previously.
    2. Victoria has said she's like to but she's not really famous enough to do it (her claim to WWE fame is being Stevie Richards on-screen girlfriend).
    3. Lita didn't do it in the past because of her relationship with Matt, that's over and she's got a reputation as a big Whore so she'll probably do it at somepoint.
    4. Torrie's done it twice before and is supposed to be a real Ego Bitch because of it, Christy Hemme's been in it once and the sales were disappointing.
    5. Ashley has been in Playboy before the WWE and since the whole point of the Diva Search is posing in Playboy, she'll be next.
    6. Michelle McCool, Candice etc are dull and generic with no obvious talent so who cares. Send them to Readers Wives or Shaven Ravers where they belong

I'm picking Ashley to be next with JR's surprise to follow. I think the surprise will be Lita or Stacy with the REAL longshots being Stephanie McMahon or Melina (now that would be a surprise).

Comments?

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    I couldn't see Booker T letting Sharmell do it.

I'm betting it'll be Lita or Melina.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    756 Posts

Lisa Guerrero

Haven't seen much of Lisa Guerrero lately? You'll soon have that opportunity. Guerrero, the former Monday Night Football sideline reporter, posed for the January issue of Playboy magazine, due out the second week in December, according to the LOS ANGELES TIMES
    "Puritanism is the haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy." - H.L. MENCKEN

Thanks Given
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

WWe Diva

It is official, the wwe diva that is posing for playboy is................................................ ...................... Candice Michelle, Don't know bout you but i'm very dissapointed.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Re: WWe Diva

Quote Originally Posted by kajal
    It is official, the wwe diva that is posing for playboy is................................................ ...................... Candice Michelle, Don't know bout you but i'm very dissapointed.
    Candice Michelle...Gee how exciting...

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    756 Posts

Keeley in Playboy??

from The Sun. . . .
    "Once in a while you get a girl who is really special. Keeley is sensational." - Marilyn Grabowski, vice president of Playboy US.

Flattering words indeed, although it's nothing we didn't know already! The difference is these words have travelled all the way from America, where Page 3 fans can only dream of the daily delight we take for granted.

With no Page 3 to look at, it's amazing that any American has even heard of Keeley, but the 19-year-old stunner has developed such a following over the pond, Playboy have been trying to tempt her with a megabucks deal to bare all for the bunny.

Life's been pretty mad since the Bromley babe was crowned Page 3 Idol.

"Winning totally transformed my life," she insists.

"People recognise me and ask, 'Are you THE Keeley?' I laugh and say 'I'm Keeley but I don't know if I'm THE Keeley.'

She admits to being flattered by the attention, it's certainly better than the attention she used to get at school.

"I was really skinny and flat-chested. People used to accuse me of being anorexic at school, which was horrible."

We think her cruel school mates probably aren't laughing now, especially with a big cheque from Playboy waiting to be signed.

For those of you who don't know who Keeley is, check her out. . . .

http://board.celebsdb.com/thread5905.html
    "Puritanism is the haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy." - H.L. MENCKEN

Thanks Given
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    1 Post
    I think Hef's girlfriends from "The girls next door" are in the new issue, but I haven't found them online yet. I'll keep trying.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Yeah this past issue or ''current'' issue has Kendra willkinson (God so fucking hott) Hef's girlfriend and the other blonde from The Girls Nextdoor