Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

View Poll Results: Would this be useful???? Answer!!!!!

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

52 75.36%
  • No

17 24.64%

Thread: Sarah Michelle Gellar

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    756 Posts

Sarah Michelle Gellar

(from news.com.au)
    By Justine Parker
    July 21, 2005

SEXY Sarah Michelle Gellar wants to strip off on the big screen in a bid to be taken seriously around Tinseltown.

The Buffy the Vampire Slayer babe reportedly wants go in the buff before she hits 30 so fans can see her before gravity starts to hit.

The 28-year-old is trying to ditch her teen idol image and apparently thinks she'll score better roles if she bares all on-screen.

"I am approaching 30 and I need a change," UK website femalefirst.co.uk quoted her as saying.

"The sort of roles I would like are not being offered, so this ... might just shock people into choosing me."

Hefner needs to get after it and get her in the bunny mag.
    "Puritanism is the haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy." - H.L. MENCKEN

2. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks
    Thanks Received
    Was Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I really hope she does get naked on screen, she is hot. But I think I haven't heard anything liek that where someone has to get naked to make it big???

Brendo

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    I've been waiting 8 years to see her in the buff! I never dared hope it would happen! Are you certain about this? [-o<
    General ideas are no proof of the strength, but rather of the insufficiency of the human intellect. - Alexis de Tocqueville

Thanks Given
    Thanks
    Thanks Received
    Saying she'll do it is one thing, actually going through with it is another............ personaly, I would love to she her topless, but i'm not holding my breath

Thanks Given
    Thanks
    Thanks Received
    i got a movie she should be in HAH!!

it would look something like the Paris Hilton film exept good and stuff

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Yeah saying and doing are diffrent ball parks if that was the case why didn't she show something in that harvard guy movie harvard man grr something like that ... she rides a guy and in the begining is getting shagged..... What better opportunity...

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    133 Posts
    Sorry to bring the bad news Folks...

http://www.whedon.info/article.php3?id_article=12655

Sarah Michelle Gellar - Buffy in the Buff Nixed, No Sarah Nude
    From Nationalledger.com - By Tina Sims - 2005-11-26

Buffy the Vampire Slayer actress and all around hottie Sarah Michelle Gellar is set to star in a film titled "Southland Tales." The movie is reportedly edgy and raw, and ’Buffy’ is playing "busty blonde Krysta Now in the saucy project," according to on published report.

No nudity at any price

Sarah plays the character Krysta Now in the film.

Kysta just happens to be an adult film star developing her own reality television project. That stirred speculation that fans might get to see Sarah Michelle Gellar naked. Or at least topless. Gellar fans tongues were sent wagging at the thought.

No way says the star’s rep, according to Page Six.

Sarah Michelle Gellar will not show her breasts and she doesn’t care how much money Hollywood offers.

We hear that Gellar, married to Hollywood hunk Freddie Prinze Jr., has been offered roles for "major money" but turned them down because the part would require her doffing her top.

A rep for the actress said, "Sarah doesn’t do nudity, period. It has never been her thing."

And the Buffy fans wept.

And

Sarah Michelle Gellar no strip vow
    From Lse.co.uk - By Webmaster - 2005-11-26

LIFE STYLE EXTRA (UK) - ’Buffy The Vampire Slayer’ Sarah Michelle Gellar has vowed never to appear in the buff on screen.

The sexy actress has reportedly been offered a host of roles for "major money" to bare all in front of the cameras.

But Sarah Michelle, married to hunky actor Freddie Prinze Jr., has turned down the lucrative offers because she isn’t prepared to sell her body.

A representative for the stunning star said: "Sarah doesn’t do nudity, period. It has never been her thing."

The decision signals a major change of heart for Sarah Michelle who earlier this year said she was prepared to peel off - if the right role came along.

The stunning star was so desperate to shake off her teen star image she admitted she would consider appearing naked on screen if it would convince directors to cast her in more adult roles so.

When quizzed on the subject, she said at the time: "I am approaching 30 and I need a change.

"The sort of roles I would like are not being offered, so this way might just shock people into choosing me."

Bollocks!

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

SMG

Shes wants to strip. Going to do it in her next movie McGee’s Alice. Say, 'CHEERS', but hold the champaign.
    arcane

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    she shouldnt do any nude scene.

she is well past her best

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    She's done sex scenes in both Buffy The Vampire Slayer & Harvard Man. Nude scenes would be the next obvious step.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    18,576 Posts
    As it's been almost 4 years since this thread was started, she's sure taking her time stripping off.
    Come on girl, just for the FamousBoard - I'm sure we could find a couple of volunteer photographers on here, somewhere?