Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Anne Hathaway

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Anne Hathaway

For what it's worth .....

The Great Debate, at least here and on other lust-minded websites, has been whether The Princess Diaries star Anne Hathaway would be showing her dairy queens in the upcoming feature Havoc. The New Line film was screened in Munich, as part of that city's film festival, but the studio has decided not to release the movie theatrically. Before you despair, Anne's pair is exposed and will be available for public consumption on November 29, when Havoc, a story of rich brats playing streetwise for kicks, debuts straight-to-video. The DVD will come in R and unrated versions, both with Anne's true talents being revealed for the first time ever. That's sure to play havoc with your family jewels.

2. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    efudd, you beat me to it, I was going to post the same thing... I'm fired up about it.

HOWEVER, you need to quote your source. You copied Mr. Skin verbatim, but didn't give credit. I don't care if this is a nudie site, plagiarism is uncool.

Now let's get on to Anne's tits.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    drugs are uncool too. and not cleaning up your mess. oh, and wearing baggy pants.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by timm824
    efudd, you beat me to it, I was going to post the same thing... I'm fired up about it.

HOWEVER, you need to quote your source. You copied Mr. Skin verbatim, but didn't give credit. I don't care if this is a nudie site, plagiarism is uncool.

Now let's get on to Anne's tits.
    I didn't know this was a journalism site. I thought the idea was to disseminate info. I cut and pasted to give the info. Next time I'll include a bibliography.