Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise

Things just get worse as it's announced today she's PREGNANT!

Cruise's having a baby

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes have announced they are expecting their first baby after six months of dating.

The Hollywood stars - who got engaged in June following a two-month whirlwind romance – are said to be 'totally overjoyed'.

The Way of The Worlds star’s publicist, his sister Lee Anne DeVette, said: ‘Katie is pregnant. They are expecting a baby. They are very excited.’

Although she declined to give details of the due date, Ms DeVette said Katie 'has never felt better'.

Twice-married Cruise has two other children Connor, 10, and Isabella, 12, whom he adopted with his ex-wife, Australian actress Oscar-winner Nicole Kidman. He split from Nicole in 2001 after 10 years of marriage.

Tom, 43, and his fiancée Katie, 27, first revealed they were dating in April. They announced their engagement at a press conference in Paris two months later after Cruise proposed at the top of the Eiffel Tower.

They announced their engagement amidst criticism that it was a publicity stunt, given that they were both promoting films at the time – his role in War of The Worlds and hers in Batman Begins.

But the publicity shy-star went on the Oprah Winfrey show to proclaim his love for the former Dawson’s Creek star. He said: 'I love this woman. She is magnificent. I am not going to hide it. I am so happy.'

The couple have yet to set a date for their wedding.

Prior to dating Holmes, Cruise had a three-year relationship with Spanish actress Penelope Cruz, which ended earlier this year.

The star of films such as Mission Impossible and Collateral was married to actress Mimi Rogers before Kidman.

Works out well though, Now Tom can raise the child as Katie's sibling...

2. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    he's a lucky bastard
    rumour was she was a virgin too

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    133 Posts
    Really? Guess it makes sense though, she seems to be the "waiting for the perfect man" type and getting her cherry popped by Tom Cruise probably seemed right for her. Of cause, the sceptic in me still believes she's fucked anything in pants...

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

She's no virgin

Not even close to being one. I worked at a hotel in Banff where she and then boyfriend Chris Klein stayed for a few nights. They only ventured out of their room two or three times all weekend and there were complaints from the room beside them about something that sounded like a headboard banging against then wall...

Thanks Given
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    1 Post
    In my opinion Tom has gone a little mental lately. In one interview he said he knew more about clinical deppression than real doctors and said that he may start treating people.....

And he gets to lay next to this hot chick in his million dollar home.....

If I said half the shit he does, I would be called crazy...he says it and people say he may have a point.....hmmmmmm

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    133 Posts
    Is the fairytale over?

http://lifeandstylemag.hollywood.com/

WORLD EXCLUSIVE: Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes — it’s over!
    Life & Style has learned exclusively that Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes have agreed to call off their wedding — and, ultimately, to split.

Multiple insiders confirmed the story to Life & Style, with one longtime friend of Tom’s saying: “Their relationship is basically over.” Another friend adds: “They both agreed that the marriage wouldn’t work and they wanted to end it before they learned to hate each other.”

The insiders say that Tom, 43, and Katie, 27, plan to keep up the charade of a romance until after their baby’s birth this spring. In the meantime, the couple will live in his Beverly Hills home — though sleeping in separate bedrooms — through the summer. Then, presumably, they’ll announce a separation — but Tom plans to buy Katie a home nearby so he can visit his child whenever he wishes.

“They’ll share custody,” says the friend, who claims the couple are drawing up a legal document to provide for Katie’s and the baby’s financial well-being for life. “Tom will set up Katie and the baby,” adds the pal.

For more on Tom and Katie’s split and other celebrity relationship and style news, pick up the latest issue of Life & Style Weekly.

Posted 3:08 p.m., Feb. 14