Thread: Do any Playboy Plus/Cyberclub members know where the casting calls content is posted?

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Do any Playboy Plus/Cyberclub members know where the casting calls content is posted?

I'm a longtime member of PB Cyber Club but haven't checked the site in a long time, almost a year. Navigated there to Playboy Plus tonight and cannot find any updates of the casting calls photos and videos...that was my favorite portion of the now apparently defunct Cyber Club. Does anyone know where/if this content is on the new site? It would suck if they no longer post it there.

If they don't, do they maybe feature it on any spin off site, and is the old Cyberclub still accessible?

Thanks.

2. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Re: Do any Playboy Plus/Cyberclub members know where the casting calls content is pos

The casting calls went missing for a while, they used to be my favorite part of the Cyber Club.

Fortunately after a while they started to put them back into the Playboy Plus site (which I've never liked as much as the Cyber Club, I wish they had left the Cyber Club as it was), anyway, at least they are back. I also spotted the other day that new casting call videos appear inside Playboy TV, a site which I had never bothered to check out previously.

Overall I wish they'd move back to the old format and scrap Playboy Plus, but I'm just one person, maybe some people love it. The Cyber Club used to be the paysite I'd login to more than any other.

Some of the older casting calls here http://www.nudecastingcall.com/ I preferred this style to the new ones in Playboy TV