Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Sugababes new member

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Sugababes new member

I’VE got my hands on an exclusive picture of the new SUGABABES line-up – the day after I revealed MUTYA BUENA had quit.

The new girl is AMELLE BERRABAH, who must think Christmas has come early.

The brunette, from Hampshire, joined the group after new mum Mutya walked out because she couldn’t juggle motherhood with pop stardom.

I told you last week that Mutya was desperate to leave to spend more time with baby daughter Tahlia.

Over the last month Amelle has been secretly preparing to take her new role.

She has already re-recorded all the vocals to the group’s next single, Red Dress, out on March 6. And she is raring to go. She told me:

“For years I’ve dreamt of breaking into the music business but never did I dare think that one day I would be the third Sugababe.

“When their manager approached me with the offer I was in such a state of shock that I couldn’t even answer him.

“Like millions of girls my age I’ve grown up with Sugababes’ music as a soundtrack to my life. And I’ve been a fan of theirs for years.

“I still can’t believe my luck.”

Amelle’s new bandmate KEISHA BUCHANAN said: “When we met Amelle for the first time, it all just felt so right. We can’t wait for next year to show her off.”

HEIDI RANGE added: “Our management introduced us to Amelle as someone they knew with an amazing voice, who looked great and, just as important, was already a big fan of the band.

“When we all met her we instantly knew that she was the only person who could share the rest of the journey with us.”

The Sugababes’ management have been grooming Amelle for some time. They feared Mutya would leave as soon as she had her baby in March and have been bracing themselves for the news for most of the year.

Amelle was part of a four-piece girl group trying to make it big in America, managed by the same company as the Sugababes.

As soon as Mutya told bosses she was quitting, Amelle was given her big news.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,4-2005590329,00.html

2. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    183 Posts
    Got any more pictures?