Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: R.I.P. Robin Williams

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    18,460 Posts

R.I.P. Robin Williams

Sad news
    Robin McLaurin Williams (July 21, 1951 – August 11, 2014)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Turtle For This Useful Post:: Dantithesis, warren5150
  3. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Re: R.I.P. Robin Williams

One of my favorite comedians. NaNoo NaNoo Robin.
    No the other right mouse click!

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Kurgan For This Useful Post:: Ballan, Dantithesis, Turtle, warren5150
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Robin was a huge presence in my childhood. I've seen almost all of his movies and quite a bit of his standup. Of all the celebrity deaths, this one hurts more. Just really sucks.
    When Chaos comes calling, it doesn't matter whether you accept the charges.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ChaosDX For This Useful Post:: Dantithesis, Turtle, warren5150
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    990 Posts

I can't remember where or when Robin became part of my childhood.But once i found him,it was like a new door opening up.He made me laugh so much even if i didn't understand some of his jokes at the time.For almost all my life i've suffered with severe depression and anxiety problems.And watching one of his movies or stand up routines would always take my mind off my problems.When i saw that he died it didn't Really hit me that he died until that image of Aladdin and Genie hugging with the words you're free Genie started showing up in my facebook feed.I'm a 35 year old man and i am not ashamed to say i choked up and shed some manly tears over this.
    R.I.P Robin,I hope you are finally at peace.You will be missed.
    Nods to the original scanners,poster & owners of the pics that should cover everyone.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to warren5150 For This Useful Post:: Dantithesis, The Kurgan