Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Allison Mack Arrested

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    855 Posts

Allison Mack Arrested

No link posted. So easy to find. She has been indicted for being a co-founder of a sex-trade organization.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Newton For This Useful Post: Dantithesis
  3. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    3,905 Posts

Re: Allison Mack Arrested

From people.com (PeopleCrime)
    "CHRIS HARRIS April 26, 2018 11:34 AM
    An actress said in a television interview that Smallville star Allison Mack tried recruiting her into Nxivm, the controversial self-help group one former member has described as a “cult.”

Appearing Thursday morning on NBC News’ Megyn Kelly TODAY, actress Samia Shoaib said she first met Mack in New York City back in 2013, when they both auditioned for the same pilot.

The two exchanged email addresses and dozens of messages allegedly followed, Shoaib — whose film and television credits include Sex and the City and The Sixth Sense — told Kelly.

Shoaib told Kelly she believes she was “love bombed” by Mack. Noted cult expert Rick Ross characterizes “love bombing” is a persuasion tactic in which prospective recruits are smothered with affection as a way to discourage doubts and reinforce “the need to belong through use of child-like games, singing, hugging, touching, or flattery.”

“She was mirroring me,” Shoaib said. “I would say ‘I am very interested in feminism,’ and she’d say, ‘Oh, me too!’ I said I’m from Pakistan and she said, ‘I love other cultures — tell me more.’ Looking back, it was a very contrived effort but at the time, she seemed so sincere.”....

According to prosecutors, Mack is accused of recruiting women to join what was purported to be a female mentorship group within Nxivm that was designed to address their weaknesses. Prosecutors say the group was actually created by Nxivm co-founder Keith Raniere so that he could take advantage of the women sexually.

Mack and Raniere have both been charged with sex trafficking and related charges.

According to a statement from the U.S. Attorney’s Office in the Eastern District of New York, Nxivm operated like a “pyramid scheme,” where female “slaves” were subordinate to “masters.” Mack was allegedly “one of the women in the first level of the pyramid immediately below Raniere,” the statement says."

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MARKK For This Useful Post: Dantithesis
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Going by the story I read when the man was arrested, Allison Mack was recruited by Smallville co-star Kristen Kreuk.
    Someone is always counting

7. The Following User Says Thank You to depravo For This Useful Post: Dantithesis
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    855 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by depravo View Post
    Going by the story I read when the man was arrested, Allison Mack was recruited by Smallville co-star Kristen Kreuk.
    Believe it was the other way around, and Kreuk got out. But we shall see how it develops.