Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!
Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

Thread: Melissa Joan Hart

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14,306 Posts

Melissa Joan Hart

Quote Originally Posted by spot7
    Not sure whether this is real or fake, maybe someone else can tell.
    It's real. It's part of the same photo shoot as the first pic in this thread.

Edit: Re-added the AMA pictures that are being discussed here. They date from 1998, so most of them are small.
    --Curmudgeon

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post: mikekim29
  3. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    6,077 Posts

Re: American Music Awards, years back

Quote Originally Posted by Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_bbi
    Quote Originally Posted by Curmudgeon
    Her first public appearance wearing something see-through.
    i've always been suspicious of those pics...why?...beacuse the only semi-HQ iamge i have doesn't show any nip
    That's understandable. I suppose I should have actually said "semi-see-through pokies", an effect mostly of the cool air just as she's stepping out of the limo you can see in the background. I think the dress had a beige liner but under intense lighting the contours of her erect nipples are slightly visible. When she's inside, posing against the "American Music Awards" backdrop wall, it's warmer and her nipples aren't hard any more.

I've looked carefully at the images and haven't found any editing artifacts. It makes sense that there would be higher-resolution images of her against the AMA posing backdrop than when she's arriving outside the building.

The final piece of data that makes me think these images are legitimate is that the nipple positions and contours match very well with those from 5 years later (2003) -- the see-through (under bright light) black jersey previously posted here, and the blue dress I've attached. I've had the AMA photos on my hard disk since 1998, so I know they weren't faked based on last year's revealing pics.
    You sir, are absolutely AMAZING. I stand in ah at your knowledge of tits. =D>

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14,306 Posts

Re: American Music Awards, years back

Quote Originally Posted by butler bill
    You sir, are absolutely AMAZING. I stand in ah at your knowledge of tits. =D>
    Thanks. I like them natural and unfettered, a combination that's fairly rare these days. So I pay attention to those like Jennifer Aniston and MJH who exhibit both qualities.

Edit: Re-added the black jersey picture mentioned in the previous message.
    --Curmudgeon

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post:: hammy, mikekim29
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14,306 Posts
    Edit: Re-added the pictures of MJH and her family on a USO tour.
    --Curmudgeon

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer
    Hey Curmudgeon, do ya know what ship that was?
    It was the aircraft carrier USS Constellation (CV 64) in the Arabian Gulf, on 2001 July 6. Melissa Joan Hart ("Sabrina, the Teenage Witch"), Jenna von Oy ("The Parkers"), Ron Lester ("Varsity Blues", "Popular"), and Bill Brochtrup ("NYPD Blue") made the impromptu trip to Constellation the final stop on their USO tour before returning home.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post:: hammy, mikekim29
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    830 Posts

"Two Came Back"

*** Dead Link *** 62.0MB
    Last edited by Turtle; January 30th, 2016 at 05:45 AM. Reason: Dead Links

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doomsday For This Useful Post:: hammy, mikekim29
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    830 Posts
    "The Band"

*** Dead Link *** 17.5MB

"Sabrina The Teenage Witch"

*** Dead Link *** 92.3MB
    Last edited by Turtle; May 24th, 2021 at 07:03 AM. Reason: Dead Links Deleted, remaining merged

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doomsday For This Useful Post:: hammy, mikekim29
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    7,840 Posts

14. The Following User Says Thank You to robn1 For This Useful Post: mikekim29
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14,306 Posts

Rent Control

Topless in Rent Control

Click on Thanks (below left) if you like this post.
    ImageBam and other hosts lose files over time. If you notice missing images in any of my posts, please send me a PM.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post:: Canard WC, dwb9029, melissajoanhartfan31, mikekim29
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14,306 Posts

Sabrina, the Teenage Witch

Caps from Sabrina, the Teenage Witch

ImageBam and other hosts lose files over time. If you notice missing images in any of my posts, please send me a PM.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post:: dwb9029, greenman9, hammy, mikekim29, Ramenka
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14,306 Posts

Sabrina Down Under

From the spinoff TV movie Sabrina Down Under

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post:: hammy, mikekim29
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14,306 Posts

Sabrina Goes to Rome

From another spinoff movie, Sabrina Goes to Rome

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post:: greenman9, hammy, melissajoanhartfan31, mikekim29
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14,306 Posts

Drive Me Crazy

Vidcap collages from Drive Me Crazy

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post:: greenman9, hammy, melissajoanhartfan31, mikekim29
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14,306 Posts
    Various (Part 1/3)

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post:: Canard WC, cgthedub, danysob, Downey44, greenman9, hammy, jojimmy, kernelcorny, killereg666, lilflippa83, mikekim29, wonhung_low
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14,306 Posts
    Various (Part 2/3)

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post:: danysob, Downey44, greenman9, hammy, kernelcorny, killereg666, lionsfan, mikekim29, Ramenka, wonhung_low
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14,306 Posts
    Various (Part 3/3)

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post:: danysob, Downey44, hammy, kernelcorny, killereg666, lilflippa83, lionsfan, melissajoanhartfan31, mikekim29, Ramenka, throb57, wonhung_low
Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last