Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Brittany Daniel news on 2 new projects

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    6,077 Posts

Brittany Daniel news on 2 new projects

Recieved this Email yesterday on the progress of the Brittany and Ruby project

butlerbill@brittanydanielonline.com
    We are still in meetings about our dates but as of now we will start shooting in March and it will air in the spring. We will let you know. Thank you for promoting our show and all my other stuff on your web site. You are soooooooooooooooo AWESOME! Thanks for keeping me out there and our show! Please keep in touch with us. I have saved your email so we can keep in touch.

And this NEWS FLASH This just in concerning Last of the Romantics

I can assure you that the film is real! Brit stars in the film along with Chris Bruno (The Dead Zone).
    Here is a direct quote: "We are delighted that your film "Last Of The Romantic's" has been officially selected for exhibition in the New York
    International Independent Film & Video Festival 2007."
    I am currently working on the official website for the film.
    I'll post an update to this forum as soon as it goes live along with a link to the trailer.
    Sincerely, Tad Michael Wheeler (Editor - Last of the Romantics)

2. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    6,077 Posts
    The Brittany and Ruby projact is filming and will air on the Style network this fall

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    6,077 Posts
    Brittany is shooting a new movie titled Skyline.
    Here is a snyopsis from IMDB

After a late night party, a group of friends are awoken in the dead of the night by an eerie light beaming through the window.
    Like moths to a flame, the light source is drawing people outside before they suddenly vanish into the air.
    They soon discover an otherwordly force is swallowing the entire human population off the face of the earth.
    Now our band of survivors must fight for their lives as the world unravels around them.