Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

Thread: Teething problems - Report 'em!

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Re: humm it could be

Quote Originally Posted by evilrickdude
    humm it could be the extra beer i had with my lunch today but i swear that the celeb board part of the froum is gone
    at first i thought you were referring to the rebranding of the board, but now i see what you mean. maybe it got (temporarily, hopefully) eaten in the forum upgrade?...

what gives?

2. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    yea same were is it ???
    Dead imageshack image

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    3,031 Posts
    As of right now the search is not fully functional. So wait until the board is up and running at full bore before depending on the search to find what your looking for.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Cripes! I know I've been gone a little while, but having the Celebs portion totally disappear, as did most of my posts, is totally absurd, especially given the name change. This place rocked for the sharing of images of your favorite gals, be it Markie Post, Martina McBride, what have you. Hopefully this "glitch?" gets resolved or I'll be even more of a stranger in the future.
    Sig pic gone.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    3,031 Posts
    For some reason it's currently not showing up. It's one of the many glitches that the new server has presented us with at the moment. Hang tight until the whiz kids get their heads out of their asses.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    6,077 Posts
    I guess that it is in the shop for repair.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    133 Posts
    Interesting how all the 1 - 5 post members suddenly learn to type as soon as you take something away...

And before anyone complains, it was ME who merged all the "things aren't working" threads together. We don't need one in every Forum about the Celeb Forum being temporarily taken down. One thread can contain everybodys collective bitchin' thank you very much.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Unable to Post Images....

What am I doing wrong?....
    Thanx!

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    133 Posts
    Not reading the blurb up there...

Uploading attachments isn't working currently.
    We're aware of the numerous problems at the moment.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

I noticed....

That others were posting....I could not figure out why I couldn't

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    3,031 Posts
    Those of us that are posting are using other image host's! The board's "Add Attachment" is currently non-functional.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    It's funny Gardwin this was just what I thought when I read the first page here. Guys who are members for over 2 years and managed to type 2 or 3 posts (I didn't even knew that is allowed!) miraculously know how it's done when you're taking their daily pics away? Hey! 2-3 posts that means entry post and the rest is complaining! Can't you guys hold your breath and let the experts do the work!?!
    By the way in my short time now on I already saw some nice improvements. QuicK Reply, Search function on top of every page, that definately makes life easier.
    I'm sure all things will work out well soon, so the future looks bright just like the board colour!
    A big THANK YOU to the people who do the hard work and keep this board running!

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    239 Posts
    i didnt know what was going on 3 boards that i vist have all went down this week in the last 3 days thank god that the celeb part is gone onlty temporarily done or i just would throw my puter in the trash lol ..
    @pollux
    it would not be the first board i was on that had a sudden rule change or smothing that decides u are no longer good enough to see the full board even know im a decent member ..not a good member but decent none the less

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    18,512 Posts

Re: what happened to all of the celebrity pics?

Quote Originally Posted by Dalefan
    Does anyone know why all the celebrity pics are gone? All I see is the link for celebrity fakes, if anyone knows why please let us all know!
    Thank you!
    Probably this:
    Attachments are temporarily disabled, please use an image host in the interim.
    We've been waiting for the ISP to correctly configure the hardware since Friday

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Re: Where are the Pics ??

Quote Originally Posted by hugo44
    Hello
    When i logged in and look the fake section i see the pics on
    page 1 of a Posting,but when the Tropic has more Pages, i cant not see the Images on
    Pagge 2 or 3 and so on. Why is this so ?? Is the Posting out of Time ( much from 2004 ) or are the Pics
    removed.I don't now what i can do to see the Images.Please say me the Answer.
    Thanks
    Whit the old Boardadresses http://board.celebsdb.com i has not haven this Problems.
    Why is the new Adress www.famousboard.com ??
    Look up.

Quote Originally Posted by disturbedite
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardwin
    Interesting how all the 1 - 5 post members suddenly learn to type as soon as you take something away...

And before anyone complains, it was ME who merged all the "things aren't working" threads together. We don't need one in every Forum about the Celeb Forum being temporarily taken down. One thread can contain everybodys collective bitchin' thank you very much.
    thanks for that, i didn't realize the "teething problems" thread was about the board transition. i didn't read it and was thinking it was in the members' chat section as a joke or something..

you're also right, that none of us (especially the newbs like you said) should take it for granted. everyone should give admin/mods as much time as is needed without bitchin and like you said, not a thread single thread here and there asking why this and that isn't working/showing. i don't think people realize how big of a process a board transition is. especially if the board is changing software.

sorry if that sounded like i was brown-nosing.
    No probs. Don't get me wrong, my somewhat rude attitude wasn't aimed at Members like yourself or EvilRick, more a combination of answering the same question 20 times and frustration at non-posters who don't even bother to say "Thanks", "I liked her in..." or even the occasional "Does she do it doggy doggy?" but they suddenly spring to life when things aren't working right.

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last