Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Iron Man 2/Avengers Movie News; Terrence Howard Replaced

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Iron Man 2/Avengers Movie News; Terrence Howard Replaced

Quote Originally Posted by Reuters
    "Iron Man" duo Robert Downey Jr. and director Jon Favreau will reunite for "The Avengers"

Don Cheadle, whose deal to replace Terrence Howard in the "Iron Man" movies has been finalized, also has signed to perform in the action movie. It is set for release in 2011.

Downey has signed a four-picture deal with Marvel Studios, which will see him reprise the character of Tony Stark not only for "Iron Man 2" and "Iron Man 3," but also for the "Avengers" movie. (The deal retroactively includes the first "Iron Man," which grossed $580 million (354 million pounds) at the worldwide box office this year.)

Favreau, who is directing "Iron Man 2," will executive produce "Avengers." Cheadle will play Jim Rhodes, Stark's best friend, who becomes the suit-wearing hero "War Machine."

Marvel's current slate is designed to introduce superhero characters via individual movies that lead up to the characters teaming up for "Avengers."

Downey and Cheadle are the first stars to sign for "Avengers," whose roster of superheroes includes Iron Man, Captain American, Hulk, Wasp, Giant Man, Hawkeye and Thor.

Edward Norton portrayed Bruce Banner/Hulk in "Hulk" this year, but the actor clashed with the studio over the movie's cut. It is unclear whether he will return.

2. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Awesome news. Downey was born to play the role of the alcoholic, womanizing Stark. The question is: Who would you love to see play the other heroes? Cap? Thor? I think I read a rumor somewhere that Brad Pitt's name was being tossed about for the God of Thunder.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    99 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gazomg
    Quote Originally Posted by echoes
    triple h as thor. haha
    I would not give him a part in a school play
    i said haha as in it was a joke. he was the first person that sprang to mind when i thought about it.