Page 8 of 10 First ... 678910 Last

Thread: Teen/Dream Kelly Discussion ONLY

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Thanks, buddy. Keep the information flowing! I've been talking to her on camworld.com trying to see if she'll do a ping pong ball vid or webcam, show. Really would like to see her to that! I think I'm becoming 'jaded'!

2. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    she is doing cam shows again? maybe you can also ask her, when she will shoot really new videos again or what her future plans are?

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    new video update today. i hope from now we will get an update every week.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    two updates in 4 days. i think the last time that this happened is 8 month ago. the new videos are good ones. she looks like in her teen kelly days.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

good news...

dreamkelly was on camworld.com last night around 3:45am eastern time... she shared some great info with me... she has some desire to update her website or make a new site and said if so it would be during the summer... very nice girl...

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    that are great news. thanks for the info. i saw some "new" pictures on her cam profile. on these pictures she looks a little bit strange. has she changed her look?

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    she was on camworld.com an hour ago. i've chatted with her. she is really a very nice girl. maybe she will return to her website, maybe she will just doing cam shows, because the live shows are really fun for her. i think we have to wait.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    S'been a long time since i posted here :O
    That is good news from what she said on camworld!

Been following her since i can remember and everyweek i always think "is this going to be her last video?!" but fortunately it seems more is in the works!

Btw, is viewing/speaking to her on the camworld thing free? Also, what sorta times is she around? (and which time-zone is she in? im GMT here...so obvs much shifted from the US )

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Caaz
    Been following her since i can remember and everyweek i always think "is this going to be her last video?!" but fortunately it seems more is in the works!
    oh yes, i'm thinking the same every week. the last two videos did not have preview pictures. i hope it's not a bad sign. the videos where she has blonde hair and where she speaks to the viewer are the best. i hope there are more to come.

viewing and speaking to her is free. you can talk with her about everything. the last time she was 2 hours online. she lives in omaha. i'm UTC+1:00 here. so the last four time she was between 10 am and 1 pm online and once between 7 pm and 10 pm. she has no online schedule. most of the time it's luck. but camworld send you an email or sms when she is on.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Yeah, not having preview pictures best not be a bad sign - that would suck.

Ah right, didnt know you could watch it and talk to her for free - does it just stream from her camera thing i guess then?
    And cool thanks, she is 5 hours behind me then, so fingers crossed it will work :O

Set up email notification too, thanks for that

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    yes it's a stream from her camera. the quality isn't the best, but better then nothing. and the last minute of the last show was the
    first time, that she had audio. a simple problem fixed after two years. she said also something about a g/g live show. i have to ask her about this again.
    i hope she is online this weekend. in february she was most of the time online at weekend.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    ah right - thats pretty swish.
    Im guessing she is just there for chats, or does she tend to do things of a more explicit manner? :P
    Yeah, would be cool - how much has she been on recently then? ( during march or whatever)

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    she is also doing explicit shows but you have to pay for that. you have to ask her for a private show. if you want to chat with her you have to register on camworld. but that is free.
    last time she was online was the first march, but only for 15-20 minutes. i think no one was online at this time during the week. in february she was 5-6 time online. i was really surprised.
    the best time is at weekend. in a private show she will do whatever you want. i hope she comes online as soon as possible, because i have now a cc.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    ah right, so if i have a free account the only thing i can do is chat to her and see her when she is on?
    But i cannot like view the explicit stuff or get a private show thing? you need to pay for the private/explicit stuff i guess?

trying not to spend cash on it :P

ps, what do you mean with you have a cc?

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    in a free chat you can see her in lingerie and you can talk to her about everything. if you want to see her nude and do naughty things you have to invite her to a private show. the best way to pay on camworld is by credit card (cc). you can buy credits. 1 minute show costs 84 credits. i've 1380 credits. that are 16 minutes of private show. expensive 16 minutes. some models are also recording their shows and upload them on camworld. a recorded show costs 42 credits and you can watch that show for 24 hours in your archive. kelly has no shows uploaded yet. i think we have to ask her again. when you click on her profile you can see some nude cam pictures. i haven't seen a private show yet because i have my cc for a couple of days, but i hope that will change as soon as possible.

Page 8 of 10 First ... 678910 Last